Hello, my name is Kristoffer Krogerus.
Here you’ll find my random thoughts on homebrewing and beer.
The blog began as a collection of my beer reviews, but now it has turned more into a collection of my homebrewing adventures.
Some facts about me:
- I graduated as a Master of Science in Biotechnology from Aalto University (Espoo/Helsinki) in 2013.
- I wrote my Master’s Thesis at the PBL Brewing Laboratory at VTT.
- I’m currently working at VTT as a researcher and PhD student, researching brewing yeast hybrid physiology.
- I’ve also done a lot of research on diacetyl formation and removal.
- My favorite beer styles are IPAs, IIPAs and Imperial Stouts.
- I like photography.
- I like DIY (do-it-yourself).
- I have an awesome and supporting wife ♥
- We have two cats.